Information for Exhibiting Artists:
- Elected Artist Members: $25 for up to 4 pieces
- Associate Artist Members: $25 for the first piece and $5 for each additional piece.
- Supporting Members: $25 for the first piece and $5 for each additional piece.
- Non-Members: $30 for first piece and $10 for each additional piece.
- Entry fees are non-refundable and may be tax deductible to the extent allowable by law.
Recent pieces (not shown before in EAA Gallery) in any medium, including computer generation and photography. No direct copies, giclees, crafts, commercially produced works or usage of other artists’ works will be accepted. Artsists working in any print medium will be required to sign a Certificate of Authenticity at time of entry.
Framing and Display:
All pieces must be suitably framed and wired for hanging (canvas paintings must be wired and have intentionally-designed edges if not framed). Works on paper must be glassed. Scupltures intended to be hung must be wired securely and may not weight more than 25 pounds.
Limit size of individual works to 40” x 60” in any direction, excluding frame, which may be no more than 2” in width. Artists submitting multi-tychs must limit individual sections to a width of 40”, excluding frame, which may be no more than 1”.
Sales and Commissions:
All works, except portraits, must be for sale. The EAA will receive 25% from all sales. Payments to artists will be disbursed when final payment has been received from the buyer. Selling artists may claim EAA commissions as tax-deductible donations to the extent allowable by law.
Picking up Artwork:
- No works (accepted or unaccepted) may be picked upduring the Opening Reception of any show.
- All works may be stored at no charge during the season and retrieved on the regularly scheduled pick-up and receiving days, or during regular gallery hours.
- Works left at the gallery after September 20th will incur a $15 storage charge.
- Gallery sitters for a rental show may not release works in storage from an EAA show.
The EAA, Inc. does not maintain insurance covering, and will not assume any responsibility or liability relating to loss of or damage to, works of art while in the possession of the EAA, Inc. By submitting works of art, each exhibitor acknowledges they have been so advised, and relieves the EAA, Inc., its officers, director, and members from any liability with respect thereto.